The Metlund D'MAND
The Metlund® S-Series converts standard plumbed homes into D'MAND® Systems.
At the push of a button, the S-Series pumps cold water sitting in the hot water line into the cold water line and back to the water heater.
The "off sensor" automatically shuts off the pump and closes the zone valve when hot water arrives at the system.
Now you have hot water instantly at the fixture...
Hot water on demand
Moves the hot water from your heater to your most remote fixture
• Designed for most homes and small businesses
• For runs up to 100 feet for tank type water heaters
• For runs up to 50 feet for tankless water heaters
• To be used with any hot water system
• Saves energy — No wasting of hot water down the drain
• The loss of water while waiting could be 3 to 10 gallons
• No unnecessary heating of water
• Adds convenience- No waiting for hot water
• Has a 15 year life expectancy
• Extends water heater life - Reduces water heating. Allows water
• heater to be set at 120° and still remain effective
• Reduces air and sewage pollution
• Easily installed in new or existing homes - Installed within
• two hours or less. Does not require major plumbing
• Does not require plumbing modifications
• Virtually no servicing or replacement
• Return On Investment - Will have a payback of 1-3 years
• Metlund integrated controller
• Taco 008 high performance pump
• PDV Electronic zone valve
• 14 gallons per minute flow
• 16 feet of head
• 1/25 Horse Power
• .76 AMPS
• Automatic "fail-safe"
• Title 24 Compliance [CA only]
• IAPMO "Uniform Plumbing Code" approved
• UL Listed
• 5 Year Warranty
STS-70T series is designed for hot water runs up to 100 feet. Includes electronic circuit board with thermo sensor. Stainless Steel high performance potable water circulation pump with built-in Integral Flow Valve and activation button. The flow rating is 14 gpm/16 feet of head. No check valve needed.
- Part #: STS-70T
- Brand: Metlund
- Weight: 25.0000