Takagi T-H3M-DV-P Indoor Tankless Water Heater (Propane)
Takagi T-H3M-P - 120,000 BTU Liquid Propane Indoor Condensing Ultra-Low NOx
The T-H3M is a new breed of tankless for smaller spaces. This model also uses existing 1/2" gas supply lines and inexpensive PVC venting to lower installation costs.
Also referred to as T-H3M-IN-P
The T-H3M-P is a new breed of tankless for smaller spaces. This model also uses existing 1/2" gas supply lines and inexpensive PVC venting to lower installation costs.
The T-H3M supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) which can be used with storage tanks, recirculation systems, hydronic heating systems, radiant floor systems, and/or domestic & heating applications.
The T-H3M is a high efficient, condensing tankless water heater perfect for residential applications. The T-H3M can produce enough hot water for two bathrooms in warmer climates or 1.5 baths in colder climates.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Primary heat exchanger utilizes commercial-grade copper alloy for 25 times better heat transfer than stainless steel
- Secondary heat exchanger utilizes 316L stainless steel for better corrosion resistance
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Integrated controls and power cord as standard features
- Venting with Schedule 40 PVC, CPVC, PP, Category III stainless steel
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
|Category||Tankless Water Heater|
|Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise||6.6 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 45 F Rise||5.1 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 65 F Rise||3.4 GPM|
|Max Flow Rate GPM||6.6 GPM|
|Water Connection||3/4 Inch|
|Gas Connection||1/2 inch|
|Turn On(GPM)||0.5 GPM|
|Max Heating BTU||120,000|