Takagi TK-110C-NI Non-Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater
The TK-110C-NI is a fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater with sealed combustion and power vented flue. Supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications.
- 15-year limited heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Energy Factor of 0.82 for Natural Gas or Liquid Propane
- Convertible from Natural Gas to Liquid Propane
- Complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm)
- Maximum flow rate of 6.6 GPM at 35°F temperature rise
- 15,000 Natural Gas or Liquid Propane BTU Input Minimum
- 140,000 Natural Gas or Liquid Propane BTU Input Maximum
- Commercial Grade Copper Heat Exchanger
- Includes a power cord as standard features
- Concentric Vent design
- Safety features include freeze, overheat, surge protection, and troubleshooting diagnostic codes
What does it mean to be Non-Condensing?
A Non-Condensing tankless water heater will push the gases created by the water heater through its vent to the outside. They will then cool down outside the unit. These gases have temperatures around 300 degrees F and must be vented through non-corrosive venting materials that can withstand the heat.
|Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise||6.6 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 45 F Rise||5.1 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 65 F Rise||3.5 GPM|