Takagi TK-310C-NI Non-Condensing Indoor Tankless Water Heater
Takagi TK-310C-NI Concentric Vent Indoor Non-Condensing Tankless Water Heater
Fully modulating, gas fired, tankless water heater with sealed combustion and power vented flue. Supplies hot water to domestic hot water systems (directly or indirectly) and can be used with water storage tanks, recirculation systems, and/or combined domestic & heating applications. This heater complies with Ultra-Low NOx regulations of less than 14 ng/J (<20ppm).
Number of showers this unit can handle, depending on ground water temperature - Cooler Climates - 2, Warmer Climates - 3.
- 0.82 Energy Factor
- Commercial grade copper heat exchanger
- Field convertible from natural gas to propane with included conversion kit
- Designed for indoor use only
- Concentric venting design for easy roof or sidewall ventilation
- Ultra-low NOx emissions compliant
- Certified for use in altitudes up to 10,100 ft
- 15 year limited warranty on heat exchanger, 5 yrs limited parts Residential use
- Includes a power cord as standard features
- Maximum flow rate of 8 GPM at 35°F temperature rise
- Max BTU Input: 190,000
- Emissions: Ultra-Low NOx
- Water Connection Location: Bottom
- Water Connection: 0.75"
- Voltage: AC 120V
- Energy Factor: 0.82
- Technology: Non-Condensing
- Dimensions: H 20.5" x W 13.75" x D 10.5"
- Product Weight: 51 lbs
- Vent Type: Concentric Vent
- Vent Size: 3 by 5"
|Category||Tankless Water Heater|
|Energy Source||Natural Gas|
|Flow Rate @ 35 F Rise||8 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 45 F Rise||6.9 GPM|
|Flow Rate @ 65 F Rise||4.8 GPM|
|Max Flow Rate GPM||8|
|Water Connection||3/4 Inch|
|Gas Connection||3/4 NPT|
|Max Heating BTU||190,000|